Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Lights




The 'Rents are here!!! Hooray! 40 some odd hours of traveling and here they are, in Skopje, Macedonia. Yesterday they were excellent troopers, with Igor and I as their tour guides. We took them to Kale, Old Bazaar, the Government Building, City Park, the National Cathedral, the Central Square...the National Gallery (just in the entrance)...wow, they are practically Skopje Natives! Today is lunch with my co-workers and I go to work for the afternoon. Wednesday I work, Thursday is off to Matka with Damjanka, my land lady...my we are busy peeps. At some point, we are going to have a feast with Dao near her place at a restaurant known for its meat. We want to make it down to Ohrid too...

Must dash, I've included some pictures of Skopje...

1 comment:

zoNa said...

that's so awesome and i am so jealous!