Sunday, February 15, 2009

Get_Into_the_Groove

Happy President's day! Things are looking both up and sideways for me. Things are going really well at my internship and I am so happy there. While I am glad to have a 3 day weekend, it will be good to be back on Tuesday. I'm still looking for jobs but I am also hopeful that my internship will turn into something paid. We'll see! In the mean time, I sent my resume off to a lobbying firm and applied to be the Clerk for a House Subcommittee.

So, while on one had things are going well, on the other hand, I have some bad news. My Gramma has a lesion/tumor on her brain. They do not know if it is cancer and performing a biopsy would be more risky than it's worth and the treatment would be the same. So they are going to give her radiation, see if the mass reacts, then do chemo. I am so sad. I know my family's lucky because they happened to find the mass when they were looking for something else, it isn't so big it affects brain function, and it hasn't metastasized. But I am still sad.

No comments: