Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Fall_At_Your_Feet

It is Tuesday and arguably my least favorite day of the week. However, this Tuesday has been different for me. I have been exceedingly productive, despite being unable to fall asleep last night. I spoke with my Gramma for a while and she seems happy, which relieves me. She's probably my favorite person in the whole world so I am glad she is cheery. We decided we need Dr. House on the case.

In other good news, I'm published for the first time, albeit anonymously. My organization produces a document entitled This_Week_In_Washington and I contributed 2 briefs! If you want to read me two short paragraphs, let me know and I'll forward you a copy of the document. In case you are itching for how the Stimulus Package impacts human services funding, click here and select the Comparison document. I contributed to the SSBG and LIHEAP parts, just so you know (the 3rd column is my doing).

Not much else is that exciting in my life. I haven't applied for any new positions yet, but we'll see what turns up. I am trying to not be nervous about my future income situation and am pretty chill about things. But still, it lingers there in the back of my mind. I have some commitments I would like to keep, like being in my friend's wedding in October, and I will need income soon so I can save up and purchase things like a dress and airfare. I know it will be ok.

1 comment:

zoNa said...

it certainly will be ok. always has been, always will be because you make it that way.