Thursday, November 13, 2008

Breathe

Sunset at Lake Ohrid


I may have to go to Sofia, Bulgaria to change my ticket. Um, what?! I have the lady who booked my ticket helping me work something out but seriously?! What is the point of having an office in Skopje if it can't change oh itineraries? Hence the name of my blog this time - it is a song, but it is also what I am attempting to do at a calm rate. Never fly Air Bulgaria. They also lost my luggage on my way to Skopje.

In other news, I have enjoyed my past two afternoons staring at an excel spreadsheet and making budgets work. In all reality, I liked it because I forgot how great Excel can be, once you unlock the magic. Function key. It is all about the Function key. If only there were a Function key to fix my issue with Air Bulgaria...

Things are good. I uploaded my pics to facebook and I should do the same for you here. I will give you a few teasers...




Skopje Center Square

Makedonija Street, Skopje




Painted Mosque, Tetevo

No comments: