Tuesday, March 3, 2009

People_Are_People

There was something totally boring I wanted to report on, but now, I can't remember what it is. I am still actively seeking work, i.e. a paid job. We had a snow day yesterday and I applied for 3 positions. I see LOTS of ramen noodles and cheerios in my future, but I must do my time. There is a chance I'll get hired on where I am at, but I need to be actively pursuing income outside of my organization.

Tomorrow night, I am going to a knit night with my friend, Sarah. I taught her how to knit this weekend and I think I successfully hooked her! The knit night is at a local yarn shop in Alexandria. I've decided that I prefer the Northern Virginia suburbs to the Maryland suburbs, by the way. It is a constant debate here - Md. or Va. I still plan on living in DC proper once I am gainfully employed, however, that being said, one must think into the future when it may not be just me I have to take into account. Raising a family in the city may not be possible. But let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. A job is my next step.

No comments: