Thursday, August 28, 2008

Vertigo-go

Dobro Utro (Good Morning)! Today is an odd day because, basically, we are the only people at work. It is some Orthodox holiday, recognized by everyone but the UN. I had forgotten this fact so when I walked out of my apartment building, I was surprised by the stillness on the street. Yesterday, there were cars backed up, zooming past me, etc during my walk to work. Today, nothing of the sort. My walk in was peaceful, minus the guy pointing to the crosswalk sign from his car. I think he thought I needed some help or something concerning the walk/don't walk sign. It's not like I walked out in front of his car or anything!

Making the day that much odder is my serious case of vertigo. I tilt my head back when drinking my coffee and I get it. I even feel it a bit sitting here typing. Vertigo=change in weather. We had a huge rain/thunderstorm last night. It's supposed to rain today and tomorrow so who knows if my vertigo will go-go.

I keep looking for my Street Dog. I even dreamed about her a couple nights ago. She is so sweet. I hope when my parents come, they get to meet her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Elmo! It's Caromello at the Ranch. I'm reading your blog entries while Bravo barks at someone walking down the street; we're glad he has the energy to do it because he was just diagnosed with lymphosarcoma.I'll enjoy reading about your Street Dog.
Question: do you hear musicians on the street occasionally?