Thursday, February 25, 2010

Holiday In The Sun

Guess who's going to London?! ME!!! I'm going to see my sister and brother in law for a week in April. I'm so excited! I have no idea what we are going to do other than hang out with their friends, which sounds great to me. I've heard the ethnic food in London is fantastical so hopefully, I can try some. Not so into pub fare, but will definitely try fish and chips - isn't that a requirement or something?

This summer will be c-r-a-z-y! I have 2 weddings, that I'm in, on back to back weekends. One is in Colorado and the other is in Northern California. I found airline tickets for $430.oo, which isn't bad considering it's a 2 leg trip. I'll get them soon, then get a dress to wear to both - thankfully, I do not have to get a specific dress for either affair.

In other news, I'm listening to the health care summit and actually quite enjoying it. I really hope something comes from all of this...That's all for now...

1 comment:

zoNa said...

Can't wait to see you in Cali! What's your dress like?